Simos 300-209!!!

egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
Am I missing something here? The study guide for the SIMOS 300-209 exam is priced at $887.12 on Amazon while the SISAS study guide is priced at $43.99. Any major detail here that I'm missing? decided to read the actual text for study instead of going through INE.com videos where you have to pay a minimum of $399.00 for three months access.
B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+

Comments

• MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looks a little weird to me. The product you're looking at is sold through "ReachTheGoal", not amazon.

The only Cisco Press book that I know of for CCNP-Sec is 300-208

CCNP Security - Cisco Certification - Cisco Press > Certification Info
  • egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
    MitM wrote: »
    Looks a little weird to me. The product you're looking at is sold through "ReachTheGoal", not amazon.

The only Cisco Press book that I know of for CCNP

That just covers one test out of four.
    B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+
  • MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    yes, I know. Currently, there is only 1 cisco press book, for that specific exam. You'll need other resources for the other 3
  • boutaibiboutaibi Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i have next 2 week exam of simos , please i have some info .
    how many question i will expect
    what is de passing score
    hoe many simulation are
    and extra info if you have
  • liamdavid31liamdavid31 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pass your 300-209 exam easily in first attempt by the help of latest Cisco 300-209 braindumps questions with valid answers. ************* provide CCNP Security 300-209 **** guaranteed success. We have updated 300-209 practice test questions and providing with Cisco CCNP Security exam passing assurance.
  • mbarrettmbarrett Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Udemy has some video training (39 hours) for SIMOS but I don't know much about it - the instructor might have a bit of an accent depending on what you are looking for. Also check Cisco's Learning Network, they usually link to several resources for their tests.