Passed ITIL v3 Foundations

jcp1856jcp1856 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
It was my 2nd attempt at it. The 1st time I only studied for two weeks and failed by two questions. Luckily my employer offered an ITIL class and I took it because they had an exam voucher. I took it today and nailed the exam.

As for material that I used I used the ITIL sybex book along with some test engines and flashcards.

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Congrats to you.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Congratulations. Thanks for listing them material you used. I plan on taking this later this year and I'll add this book my list.
  • jcp1856jcp1856 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Verities wrote: »
    Congratulations. Thanks for listing them material you used. I plan on taking this later this year and I'll add this book my list.

np. my advice, don't take this for granted. study hard for a month or so and take the test. you should be fine
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • avan82avan82 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi,
    Is there any updated ****? please share it
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    What do you mean by "****"? There is a lot of good up to date information in the sticky thread on this forum Every ITIL Foundation Question answered.
  • avan82avan82 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please anyone have latest ****?
  • mgeoffriaumgeoffriau Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Here you go:

2012-Ford-F-650-****-Truck-rear-view-up.jpg
    CISSP || A+ || Network+ || Security+ || Project+ || Linux+ || Healthcare IT Technician || ITIL Foundation v3 || CEH || CHFI
    M.S. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, WGU
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • smackie1973smackie1973 Member Posts: 13 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done mate. icon_thumright.gif