CISA 2016 Exam Test Scores

Comments

• FSF150FSF150 Member Posts: 119 ■■■□□□□□□□
    johnj6425 wrote: »
    Hopefully this is the week and good luck to everyone!!!

I still have to wait another three weeks for my CRISC results.

Good luck! Thinking of CRISC next.

I've got friday blocked off in case I need to cry in a corner somewhere icon_thumright.gif
    First we drink the coffee. Then we do the things. :neutral:
  • johnj6425johnj6425 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @FSF150... Thanks and good luck this week.
  • DistordDistord Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    FSF150 - yup that's the trend.
    I'm also waiting for the CISA results and already registered and bought the materials for CRISC.
    good luck !
  • Hunter ZolomanHunter Zoloman Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I hope we all pass....can't wait...my promotion depends alot on this....
  • ImCISAImCISA Registered Users Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All the best! me too, I work in an audit firm and my boss is really on my case to get this certificate.
  • DancesWithHamstersDancesWithHamsters Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Expect the results will be available Friday Evening now for those on GMT. My boss is a ginger nightmare. I've got alot riding on the result of this....really do not want to pick up that CISA review manual again icon_study.gif.....and pay for a resit!
  • georgegregorygeorgegregory Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My June result email notification ( that I didn't pass, I scored 442) was received on Thursday 7/14/2016 around 2:30 PM - Eastern Time - US). We may get the results today ? i hope that I passed this time, I can't wait. This will make me happy. I worked and studied so hard for this exam.
  • whd5015whd5015 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My June result email notification ( that I didn't pass, I scored 442) was received on Thursday 7/14/2016 around 2:30 PM - Eastern Time - US). We may get the results today ? i hope that I passed this time, I can't wait. This will make me happy. I worked and studied so hard for this exam.

I feel you. This is the third time I take the exam, with the first being an expensive test run (3 days studying, in which I scored a 419). Scored right under the cusp the second time around, and after a whole year and a half hiatus due to the dejection I felt after failing by such a small margin, I am praying that I passed this time around.
  • AjeetsonAjeetson Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    When you received the result last time,did u get it along with others or little late?
  • whd5015whd5015 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got my scores at approximately 6PM GMT on the Friday. So be expecting the scores tomorrow at around that time!
  • TunYauTunYau Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Excitement begin tomorrow . .. Good Luck All... Base on history result is GMT +8 00:30 Hours onward ..
  • MunncharMunnchar Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Expect the results will be available Friday Evening now for those on GMT. My boss is a ginger nightmare. I've got alot riding on the result of this....really do not want to pick up that CISA review manual again icon_study.gif.....and pay for a resit!

I'm with you, this is the part I a dreading.....If I don't pass, this will really ruin my weekend icon_sad.gif. But I'll pick myself up and go at it again.
  • DistordDistord Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    let's turn Friday 13 into lucky days :)
  • JoshuthomasJoshuthomas Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    finally its the friday! really waiting for the result and honestly i am clueless about how i performed for the test and really eagerly looking forward to the results later today. Leaving it to to god for now and all we can do is wait..
  • YY1217YY1217 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm on GMT+0800 time zone. Last time my CISM exam result notification came in at 12:05am on Oct 13 so by that standard this time the notification for my CISA exam result has already slipped. Perhaps it has something to do with the Xmas and New Year holidays and more processing time is needed for ISACA.
    YY1217 wrote: »
    I'm on GMT+0800 time zone. Last time my CISM exam result notification came in at 12:05am on Oct 13 so by that standard this time the notification for my CISA exam result has already slipped. Perhaps it has something to do with the Xmas and New Year holidays and more processing time is needed for ISACA.

Hope it still comes today and has started to roll out.
    dont really want to wait till monday and agony over weekendicon_rolleyes.gif
  • FSF150FSF150 Member Posts: 119 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hope it still comes today and has started to roll out.
    dont really want to wait till monday and agony over weekendicon_rolleyes.gif

Bright side, it might make the weekend seem even longer. More free time! icon_thumright.gif
    First we drink the coffee. Then we do the things. :neutral:
    FSF150 wrote: »
    Bright side, it might make the weekend seem even longer. More free time! icon_thumright.gif
    Lol. :) positivity
  • manaol2112manaol2112 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm I the one who's like 'WTF this is it!' then realizing it's just another email invite from ISACA? - Feeling nervous. This is the first time that I don't know how I feel about the exam. Dunno if I did well or not. Crossed fingers as the exam result will be emailed anytime soon.

Any idea on the magic link?
    manaol2112 wrote: »
    I'm I the one who's like 'WTF this is it!' then realizing it's just another email invite from ISACA? - Feeling nervous. This is the first time that I don't know how I feel about the exam. Dunno if I did well or not. Crossed fingers as the exam result will be emailed anytime soon.

Any idea on the magic link?
    no question on the level of anxiousness and nervousness.
    just fingers crossed and waiting.
  • manaol2112manaol2112 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What time are we going to expect the result? +8:00 PH time.
  • jeffpuxxjeffpuxx Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hoping for today - Friday because Monday is a holiday in the US.
    jeffpuxx wrote: »
    Hoping for today - Friday because Monday is a holiday in the US.
    yeah looks like its quite close now, hopefully any time today soon.
  • tinakitinaki Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    this is the day where CISA results are announced.. Good luck to everyone!!
    Monday is holidays for USA and I hope that results won't be announced on Tuesday 17/01/2017....
  • sugeknight100sugeknight100 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cant wait, fingers crossed.

Got 411 in my CISA September 2016,icon_sad.gif had to re-write last December.
    from Lagos, Nigeria. (GMT +1 ).

icon_rolleyes.gif
  • ahmad313ahmad313 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    it's now 4:30 am in Chicago, so i think maybe in like 5 to 6 hours ? the time they get to the office settle down get a coffee and send us the results.
    this is nerve-racking. Still nothing for now
    I feel you . I took it on June I scored 442, I was close, I felt the exam was even harder this time eventhough I studied very hard. It's very difficult to tell if you scored well or not? Let's just hope today we'll get the results.
  • tinakitinaki Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    DO we have any news? Still nothing?
    I guess they always send it in the afternoon time here in the US, it is about 8 hours from now :). last time I got the results 2:30PM Eastern time zone.
  • rb23rb23 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's going to be a long wait for us then here at GMT +8. It's just around 8.20pm here. Anyway, I wish you guys all the best. It's the final stretch for us now.