Options

retake policy

What's the details in regards to retake policy for different MS exams.

Ie. I failed 291 for the 3rd time, and thus I must wait 14 days, so that 14days of waiting for all MS exams, or just 291? Could I go and write 290 or something during this time?
Jack of all trades, master of none

Comments

• Options
    TregTreg Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So your trying to take 291 instead of 290 first? No wonder you have been having such a hard time (no offence intended). Other way around would had been a bit easier :)

Keep at it mate, almost there. Im sorry I dont have an answer to the question.
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    I don't know that the Microsoft policy is, but from a common sense standpoint, I wouldn't advise switching gears like that. I'm sure you despise everything about 291 right now, and taking a week or two off is probably a good idea, but wrapping yourself up in something different might make it harder to get back to 291 later.
  • Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    What's the details in regards to retake policy for different MS exams.

Ie. I failed 291 for the 3rd time, and thus I must wait 14 days, so that 14days of waiting for all MS exams, or just 291? Could I go and write 290 or something during this time?

You haven't taken 70-290? BHS, have you taken the 70-270?
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    deneb829 wrote:
    You haven't taken 70-290? BHS, have you taken the 70-270?

I havent, I wanted to get 291 out of the way first, so I decided to go for 291.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    I havent, I wanted to get 291 out of the way first, so I decided to go for 291.

Okay, now it's making sense. These exams tend to build off each other. With your limited experience, you may have jumped the gun. I haven't taken 291, but I expect that there is an assumption that you already understand enterprise domain operation. You could be missing things that you were expected to know from previous exams. Someone who has taken all of the MCSA/MCSE exams may be able to shed more light on this. Have you considered starting with 70-270?
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.