Passed A+ 901

parbatparajuliparbatparajuli Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone, I am so glad I found this forum, it has helped me a lot. Anyway I took the 220-901 exam today and passed with a 721. I wasn't quite happy with the score but a pass is a pass right. I roughly studied for about a month for only couple hours a day. I have no prior technical experience, but I would like to begin to work as a help desk technician. The materials I used for the exam was examcram 220-901/220-902, also watched professor messer videos, and I also made flash cards and took extensive notes. The bulk of my studying and reviewing came from the examcram book. The book covers just what you need but doesn't go into full excruciating details, and thats where google and youtube came in handy. I am scheduled to take the 220-902 exam next week, wish me luck.

Comments

• NetworksKingNetworksKing Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Parbat,
    keep it up. I'm starting my journey to Network world and I'm starting to study A+ using professor messer videos and I don't know if there is anything to help me with to be expert in networking world and not only to pass the exams and get certified.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats good luck on part two!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63