Options

What are ****?

boatguy1982boatguy1982 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
I keep hearing of these things referred to as "****" what are "****"?

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    brain ****. Places that have for fee, or free materials that are actually cheating materials. Questions + answers "stolen" from actual exams.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    boatguy1982boatguy1982 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ah, Seems wrong but I can see why some people would use them just like ppl who use hacks in online games.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Ah, Seems wrong but I can see why some people would use them just like ppl who use hacks in online games.
    Cheating on certification exams is actually much worse than "gliching" in online games. In games, other than a high score, there's nothing tangible or material to gain from cheating. But when a person undeservedly obtains a certification by cheating, it devalues the reputation and worth of not only the certification itself, but also of all the people who fairly earned the certification.
  • Options
    goforthbmerrygoforthbmerry Member Posts: 244
    Absolutely, It was just a few years back that many people thought that the MCSE was worhtless because so many people cheated to get the cert that they became "paper mcses". Certifications lost meaning for a while. It took some real effort to get the reputation back.
    Going for MCSE:security, Intermediate ITIL, PMP