Really like the new LinkedIn design

DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Senior MemberPosts: 2,378Member ■■■■■■■■□□
Anyone had a chance to look at it? It's really has come a long way.

Love how the certifications roll up with the courses and languages. Much cleaner, remember how bulky the certification section was? That was terrible!

Comments

• TechGromitTechGromit Completely Clueless Ontario, NY Posts: 1,855Member ■■■■■■■□□□
    Don't notice much different besides my certification emblems are missing now.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • colstarcolstar Posts: 5Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've just checked my Linkedin. I can not see anything special about its design. For it looks the same old way
  • 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Posts: 976Member
    Negative ghostrider. Can't rearrange your cert order anymore. Who ever heard of a new "improved" website not including basic functionality that the previous had?
  • blargoeblargoe Posts: 4,165Member ■■■■■■■■■□
    Negative ghostrider. Can't rearrange your cert order anymore. Who ever heard of a new "improved" website not including basic functionality that the previous had?

I haven't logged into LinkedIn for a while so I haven't seen the changes, but I liked the feature noted above and will be disappointed if it is gone.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 1/29/2018 - Passed 70-743 - MCSA 2016 Complete; 1/13/2018 - Passed 70-411 - MCSA 2012 complete
    Working on: Being a better coder, build/test/deploy automation fundamentals
    Future: Renew VCP (due 2/2019), possibly with an adjacent VCP or VCAP
  • shochanshochan Senior Member ARPosts: 787Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    I recall seeing an article that it is very Facebooky lookin, Cheers & HI5!
    2019 goals -> CEH (Feb), RHCSA (Dec)

"It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good" ~ Danny Carey