Passed ITIL Foundation!

drewbert87drewbert87 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed ITIL V3 Foundation today with a 35/40!

Tackled it by watching Keith Barker's video series on CBT nuggets (used my free week for that) and read Claire Agutter's book once thoroughly and once skimming. I tried to use some material from Lynda.com at first but I felt like I could retain the info with that particular instructors style. I also used the practice test from the Axelos website along with another that I googled up. I studied maybe a total of 20 hours at most over a period of about 3 weeks.

It really wasn't too difficult of an exam (with some study) but very helpful because my new company is using ITIL and it has already helped mw understand a lot about how they operate.

Thank you Claire and Keith!

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi drewbert87, sorry I've only just seen this! Congratulations on the pass and glad the book was useful, kind regards Claire
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • CodeRed101CodeRed101 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Thank you for posting your study method and material. I'm gearing up for this exam within the next week or so. I also bought Claire's book and have been poking around some practice exams. We shall see! Again, congrats!
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil