Passed ITIL Foundation!

drewbert87drewbert87 Posts: 16Member ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed ITIL V3 Foundation today with a 35/40!

Tackled it by watching Keith Barker's video series on CBT nuggets (used my free week for that) and read Claire Agutter's book once thoroughly and once skimming. I tried to use some material from Lynda.com at first but I felt like I could retain the info with that particular instructors style. I also used the practice test from the Axelos website along with another that I googled up. I studied maybe a total of 20 hours at most over a period of about 3 weeks.

It really wasn't too difficult of an exam (with some study) but very helpful because my new company is using ITIL and it has already helped mw understand a lot about how they operate.

Thank you Claire and Keith!

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,167Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Posts: 765Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hi drewbert87, sorry I've only just seen this! Congratulations on the pass and glad the book was useful, kind regards Claire
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • CodeRed101CodeRed101 Posts: 7Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Thank you for posting your study method and material. I'm gearing up for this exam within the next week or so. I also bought Claire's book and have been poking around some practice exams. We shall see! Again, congrats!
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA CCNA R&S, ITIL, Security+ ZZ9ZZAPosts: 543Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil