WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    PM sent, Greg.
  • BreezyK80BreezyK80 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Registering for WGU now, really would like a referral so i can waive the application fee. Thanks in advance!!!!:)
    Edit your profile to accept emails and I'll send you a referral.
  • mgeoffriaumgeoffriau Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Submitting my application to the MSCSIA program this evening -- would love a referral for the application fee waiver.
    CISSP || A+ || Network+ || Security+ || Project+ || Linux+ || Healthcare IT Technician || ITIL Foundation v3 || CEH || CHFI
    M.S. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, WGU
    mgeoffriau wrote: »
    Submitting my application to the MSCSIA program this evening -- would love a referral for the application fee waiver.

PM sent.
  • zake38zake38 Member Posts: 1 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am ready to enrol and looking for a kind soul to refer me. Thanks in advance.
    Just sent you a PM, zake38.
    CISSP || A+ || Network+ || Security+ || Project+ || Linux+ || Healthcare IT Technician || ITIL Foundation v3 || CEH || CHFI
  • torre66torre66 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to get a referral since I'm planning on enrolling next week. Thanks.
  • afanafan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all. I've been researching schools for the past few months and finally settled on WGU using a lot of useful information I found on this forum as well as a few others. I'm elligible for two scholarships, one with a deadline in late September so I'd like to get the ball rolling with my application as soon as possible! I plan on continuing to frequent this forum as I work through the program.

I'm serious enough about this that I wouldn't mind paying, but if anyone could give me a referral link, it would be tremendously appreciated!
    afan wrote: »
    Hello all. I've been researching schools for the past few months and finally settled on WGU using a lot of useful information I found on this forum as well as a few others. I'm elligible for two scholarships, one with a deadline in late September so I'd like to get the ball rolling with my application as soon as possible! I plan on continuing to frequent this forum as I work through the program.

I'm serious enough about this that I wouldn't mind paying, but if anyone could give me a referral link, it would be tremendously appreciated!

Sending you a PM now.

EDIT: Or not...you'll need to change your account settings so that someone can PM or email you.

EDIT 2: Just sent you an email. Cheers!
  • afanafan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ah, thanks! Now set to accept email from other users.
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    can i get a referral. I am looking to enroll as well
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
    ITSpectre wrote: »
    can i get a referral. I am looking to enroll as well

PM sent.
  • frederickEccherfrederickEccher Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    please refer me to wgu with a referral code
    please refer me to wgu with a referral code

PM me your email address and I'll send one along.
  • G5R17G5R17 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Requesting referral, please pm. Thanks in advance.
    Your PM permission is turned off. Emailing you now.
  • G5R17G5R17 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the referral, much appreciated.
    No problem! Best of luck, WGU was an excellent experience for me.
  • Breb92Breb92 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I get a WGU Referral?
    Breb92 wrote: »
    Can I get a WGU Referral?

Sure, PM me your email address.
  • redcopredcop Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would love to get WGU Referral....
    redcop wrote: »
    I would love to get WGU Referral....

PM me your email address and I'll send one to you.
  • ira.aira.a Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone needs a referral code, PM me.
    Can't PM you either, I think you have to have more posts.

You can use this referral link: https://refer.wgu.edu/share/Mark56
  • GREAGIRLGREAGIRL Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all!

WGU has gone all high tech on us! Now you can simply click a referrer's link and get an INSTANT REFERRAL/$65 application fee waiver.

Here's mine: http://bit.ly/2BQ3hJ3

The Fine Print: Application Fee Waiver is valid for application at all WGU branches. Completion of the Referral Acceptance Form is required. The form is created by and goes directly to WGU. I do not have and do not want access to your information.

And good luck!

Grea Alexander.
    Goodreads.com/GreaAlexander
    SeamonkeyInk.com
    This isn't new, I shared my referral link with someone just a few posts above when they couldn't receive emails or PM's. Please don't spam this thread.
    mgeoffriau wrote: »
    This isn't new, I shared my referral link with someone just a few posts above when they couldn't receive emails or PM's. Please don't spam this thread.

I'm not "spamming this thread". I've been providing updated instant referral codes on here since 2015. You know a year before you ever even heard of this forum. I've also been a member since 2012 - as in 4 years before you and also used to do the PM referrals.

This is the current link for 2018 to get an instant referral. I don't see why people should have to wait around on other people when it's not necessary and I personally wonder about someone asking people to PM them with their personal information when that someone is aware they can just provide a link that will allow the prospective student to input their own info directly to WGU and that will give them the same $65 application fee waiver. Still, as I have home training, I try to refrain from being rude to people I don't know....until they are rude to me first.

Thx.

Grea.
    Hi all!

Apparently the WGU direct referral links are currently deactivated. If I figure it out or it is reinstated, I will update.

Cheers!

Grea.