CCENT Practice Exams, Failed 100-105 by 31 points :(

DaughterofrnbsoulDaughterofrnbsoul Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi :3 i recently took the CCENT 100-105 today, and i failed only by a few points. i was wondering where i can get more practice exams, i've been looking everywhere and only found a few. But most of these practice exams are **** they want u to pay for.

Comments

• p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry for the not-pass. Keep at it though! When I studied, I used the practice tests that came with the book I had, in combination with

http://www.certiology.com/cisco-certifications/ccna/ccna-routing-and-switching/free-ccna-ccent-practice-exams-and-tests.html

and the subnetting questions/sims on http://subnettingpractice.com/.

The book's practice exams on CD were the only cost, as the book was paid out of pocket.

Note: My test was the 100-101 exam at that time.
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, I have the same issue, I burned though most of the pratice exams available and still can't seen to score higher than the 500's. I only have one Boson exam left. I plan on taking the quizzes at the end of each chapter in the books i have. I have not been wise in utilizing my practice exams.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
    I found the book I had with the practice exams:
    https://www.amazon.com/CCENT-ICND1-100-101-Flash-Practice/dp/1587203995/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484845463&sr=8-1&keywords=ICND1+100-101+Flash

It was great for review and the practice exam software was helpful. The flashcards were great too, but mostly the chapter reviews helped when cramming and quick-reference checks on what I knew. I would imagine most of the information would be relevant on the newer version too.
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just dive into CCNA instead...it's one exam instead of 2 for ccent...just study longer and go over the material repeatedly until you know it. Most exams will come easy to you if you know the material/concepts/understanding.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
    I disagree, unless you're all ready familiar with the material. The two exam approach isn't any difference in cost, it gets you familiar with concepts mostly and show commands in the first exam and prepares you for the relative absurdity that is the cisco way of doing exams. Pay close attention to the exams. Plus, when you pass the first one, it can be invigorating to boost morale and move you more quickly through the second one. I thought the first was tougher anyway.
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't dive straight into practice exams. You'll do your head in this way! Focus more on what your weak areas are and study on those topics.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S