Really like the new LinkedIn design

DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
Anyone had a chance to look at it? It's really has come a long way.

Love how the certifications roll up with the courses and languages. Much cleaner, remember how bulky the certification section was? That was terrible!

Comments

• TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Don't notice much different besides my certification emblems are missing now.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • colstarcolstar Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've just checked my Linkedin. I can not see anything special about its design. For it looks the same old way
  • 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Negative ghostrider. Can't rearrange your cert order anymore. Who ever heard of a new "improved" website not including basic functionality that the previous had?
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Negative ghostrider. Can't rearrange your cert order anymore. Who ever heard of a new "improved" website not including basic functionality that the previous had?

I haven't logged into LinkedIn for a while so I haven't seen the changes, but I liked the feature noted above and will be disappointed if it is gone.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I recall seeing an article that it is very Facebooky lookin, Cheers & HI5!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP