Options

ICND1 100 - 105 Help

ady901ady901 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Everyone,

New to this forum, I am planning to give the ICND1 exam in the next couple of weeks and was wondering where I can get practice questions that will best prepare me for the exam. I did give the CCNA exam last year and failed with 750 icon_sad.gif and I dont want to risk it again.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you're serious about not failing again, pony up the dough and get the bosson tests. They will over-prepare you and make sure you know your stuff the right way.
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Options
    rob42rob42 Member Posts: 423
    ady901 wrote: »
    ...I did give the CCNA exam last year and failed with 750 icon_sad.gif ...

What areas / topics were you good at / not so good at? What have you done, study wise, in the meantime?
    No longer an active member
  • Options
    I used the Tod Lammle book for CCNA, now going through CBT videos for ICND1.
    In the mean time i got a different cert MTA Database.
    p@r0tuXus Thanks for the suggestion, does the Bosson exam have simulation questions like in the exam?
  • Options
    Thanks for the Suggestion, does Boson test have simulation questions like in the exam?
  • Options
    rob42 wrote: »
    What areas / topics were you good at / not so good at? What have you done, study wise, in the meantime?

I used the Tod Lammle book to study for CCNA, Now going through CBT Videos.
  • Options
    p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah, but you'll have to determine the package that's right for you based on your comfort ability. I'd go for the full package for the CCNA v3 stuff. It'll make damned sure you know it all. Most people tend to agree, Boson is harder than the actual exam, but people who practice on it know it reeeeeally well.

Courseware | Cisco Network Simulator | IT Practice Exams | IT Training | Boson.com
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Options
    Thanks, I gave the exam today and passed, got 918, the boson exam is helpful.