Question about A+ exam voucher options

Deus Ex MachinaDeus Ex Machina Member Posts: 127
Hi guys,

I was trying to figure out ways to save money on the A+ exam vouchers, and I noticed that CompTIA offers vouchers for $94, which confused me quite a bit. I thought they were supposed to be $205. How is the $205 voucher different from the $94 voucher?

Thanks.

$94 voucher-

CompTIA A+ Voucher

$205 voucher-

CompTIA A+ Voucher
"The winner takes it all"

Comments

• AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Are you looking at the upgrade exam for $94? Not sure if they're still doing it but at one point CompTIA was offering upgrade exams from the 800 series to the 900 series for around $100 I think.
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Deus Ex MachinaDeus Ex Machina Member Posts: 127
    I don't think that's what this is, it doesn't mention upgrades or the 800 series at all on the page. It appears to me that this is a discounted price for college students, but its just such a steep discount that I am a little bit curious if I am missing something.
  • parbatparajuliparbatparajuli Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just purchased a Net+ voucher through this site. It is completley legit. This website offers a very discounted price for students only. In order to make a purchase you have to use your .edu email from your school. I received the voucher within 1 day of payment.
  • cyberMattcyberMatt Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    are the vouchers good for worldwide use?
  • parbatparajuliparbatparajuli Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can vouch, its very legit but only works through your .edu email. Use your friends if you are not currently enrolled.
  • Deus Ex MachinaDeus Ex Machina Member Posts: 127
    Yep, I used these vouchers and they saved me a ton of money. I feel like it would be great if these forums helped spread the word about this- woulda saved me over $100 on 901.
  • paulipauli Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guy,

I am a college student in Canada my school email address is not .edu....... any suggestions on how I can get a .edu email address.
    there is another thing I used my college email address for Microsoft student discount and it works.