Best resources available for 698?

hizzethizzet Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I have the exam ref for 70-698 but read on here it's not very good. This is my first microsoft exam I will be taking (done comptia) and I am struggling to find good revision tools. I can't really afford the monthly subscription for CBT nuggets.

Any tips? my exam is on the 27th of march.

Thanks

Comments

• bbrahmbbrahm Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CBT Nuggets is overrated for 70-698 test. If you want to use videos, check out Pluralsight. Is 30.00 a month. They have several Windows 10 videos series, all useful for studing for 70-698, especially the 30 hour 70-697 series. Compare the videos in that series with the MS requirements for the 70-698. You'll find crossover.

Also check out the free Microsoft videos. There is a video on YouTube, with two guys at a seminar going over, in-depth, the requirements of the tests. I found that very useful.

Most import, purchase the Measure-up prep test. The questions are as tough as anything on the test, plus ( and this really important) Measure-up describes why an answer is right or wrong and references where in TechNet to find more information about topic of the question, which leads to more questions and answers. Measure-up also has a bunch of PowerShell questions/answers. The PowerShell questions in Measure-up are not the same questions on test, but the volume of questions..... well..

Also, for Windows 10 deployment there is no-one better than John Arwidmark. Check out his video series on Pluralsight.

Setup a lab if you can

I thought the 70-698 was a tough test. I pass with 770, not great, but a pass is pass. Good Luck

Betsy
  • egis.degis.d Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You should read William Panel MCSA Windows 10 Study Guide: Exam 70-698 book instead of exam ref. This one is much better.
  • hizzethizzet Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed with 837, first IT exam. Found it pretty easy and have booked the 697 for 2 weeks time. This one seems much harder and I may reschedule.
  • malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    hizzet wrote: »
    I passed with 837, first IT exam. Found it pretty easy and have booked the 697 for 2 weeks time. This one seems much harder and I may reschedule.

Well done be very prepared for 697. The exam is no joke, makes 698 look like a fairy.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! What did you end up using to prep?