Options

AWS Certified Solutions Architect

MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
For anyone who is studying for or studied for the AWS CSA exams, how did you prepare? More specifically, hands on practice

Looks like an interesting cert

Comments

• Options
    EagerDinosaurEagerDinosaur Member Posts: 114
    MitM wrote: »
    For anyone who is studying for or studied for the AWS CSA exams, how did you prepare? More specifically, hands on practice

Looks like an interesting cert

I bought the Amazon CSA (Associate) study guide book, and Amazon Webservices in Action by the Wittigs. I read various whitepapers on the AWS website. I also opened an AWS account and built various small systems using the free tier offer. Some of the systems I built were based on getting-started tutorials on the AWS website.
  • Options
    cool, thanks for the info
  • Options
    gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Hey MitM, how are you getting on with the studies? Doing this one myself, new to AWS and its capabilities are surprising!
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • Options
    gateway wrote: »
    Hey MitM, how are you getting on with the studies? Doing this one myself, new to AWS and its capabilities are surprising!

sorry for delayed response. I have not started yet
  • Options
    thinhduckhoithinhduckhoi Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I bought acloud guru's course and watched it 2 times plus reading 2-3 whitepaper and some FAQs in order to pass.
    But i recommend LinuxAcademy if you want to get a more deep knowledge.
  • Options
    I bought acloud guru's course and watched it 2 times plus reading 2-3 whitepaper and some FAQs in order to pass.
    But i recommend LinuxAcademy if you want to get a more deep knowledge.

I was just coming on the site to see what was more preferred ACloud or LinuxAcademy

Good to know, thanks.