Options

Hello world

Mr.PsuedoMr.Psuedo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all,

I found this site by literally googling "IT forums". This one jumped out at me primarily because I am working toward several certifications to supplement my career in IT. I will be taking the CCENT in the next month or so as a precursor of course for the CCNA. I'm also taking a VMware Virtual Infrastructure class at the moment as well. Anyway, look forward to browsing these forums and utilizing this site and making acquaintances as long the way! icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good Luck!
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Options
    SweenMachineSweenMachine Member Posts: 300 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mr.Psuedo wrote: »
    Hey all,

I found this site by literally googling "IT forums". This one jumped out at me primarily because I am working toward several certifications to supplement my career in IT. I will be taking the CCENT in the next month or so as a precursor of course for the CCNA. I'm also taking a VMware Virtual Infrastructure class at the moment as well. Anyway, look forward to browsing these forums and utilizing this site and making acquaintances as long the way! icon_study.gif

Welcome! This forum is very instrumental in helping me understand how to navigate the certification process.

-scott
  • Options
    GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome! You found a good site.
  • Options
    cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    Welcome! You found the best IT/Certifications advise forum in the world IMO!
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • Options
    pevangelpevangel Member Posts: 342
    Welcome! Good luck with the CCENT and future certs!