Passed PMP!

soniczoom5soniczoom5 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Studied for about 30 days; primary tool was Rita's PMP; this book is amazing and will def get you ready.
As the book states, I would recommend going through the book at least twice, perhaps three times of possible.
Also used pmppro app to practice when i had down time or away from my study material

overall, the exam is somewhat challenging; the BEST advice I can give you is to answer every question through the eyes of PMI/PMBOK! DO NOT use your personal experience or knowledge; always think their way, not yours

Comments

• Hatch1921Hatch1921 Member Posts: 257 ■■■■□□□□□□
    soniczoom5 wrote: »
    Studied for about 30 days; primary tool was Rita's PMP; this book is amazing and will def get you ready.
    As the book states, I would recommend going through the book at least twice, perhaps three times of possible.
    Also used pmppro app to practice when i had down time or away from my study material

overall, the exam is somewhat challenging; the BEST advice I can give you is to answer every question through the eyes of PMI/PMBOK! DO NOT use your personal experience or knowledge; always think their way, not yours

Congratulations!

I'm going to give the PMP a shot this June. Did you use anything else other than Rita's book?

Congrats again!

Hatch
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the tip
    I am looking to take the PMP some time this year and have already went through RMC once. Will probably go through it again and follow your recommendations on any other software.

Congratulations
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Just curious if the OP is a project manager?
  • DarveenDarveen Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi can anyone send me the rita pdf version
  • DarveenDarveen Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi can you send me the rita pdf version on my email
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • 80hr80hr Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job . this post made me feel more confident. test 20 May
    Have: CISSP,CASP,MBA,ITILV3F,CSM,CEH

2017- NEED PMP
  • VamplerVampler Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats and thanks
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • ultm8mindultm8mind Member Posts: 111
    Hi, if you have it on pdf can you can send it my way also please ultm8mind@yahoo.com
  • sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□