Able to make notes after entering exam?

telnettelnet Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
In the first exam I did for my CCNA (in 2010), we all walked in and sat at our computers. As soon as the invigilator said we could start, all the other attendees, started fervently writing on an A4 sheet of paper. Weird, I thought, what the hell are they writing down?! Anyway, I got on with my exam.
When I got home I asked on some forum and they advised me of a 'memory sheet' that attendees memorize. Obviously nothing is allowed to be taken into the exam, but paper and pencils are provided for you. So once the exam starts, everyone writes down what they have memorized as a kind of reference.

I'm sure some of you will know what I’m on about!

Is there any such kind of 'memory sheet' for the 70-410? Do the exam centers (in the UK) even provide paper nowadays?

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    You should get a dry-erase board where you can write whatever you want.
  • AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yup. I had a dry erase laminated piece of 11x17 paper with a marker but no paper towel. I had to write mighty small on the 410 and 411. Ask for a paper towel. They may grant it. I can't see a reason why they wouldn't
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I got a dry erase board but no paper towel. When I asked I was told I couldn't have a paper towel but that I could have additional dry erase boards if I needed them (I didn't).
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • DojiscalperDojiscalper Member Posts: 266 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I quickly wrote down some tables I memorized about IPv4 and IPv6 just so I wouldn't get confused.
  • AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I didn't write down any tables for my 410 or 411. I used it for group membership and OU sort of questions as I went along. Made it quicker for me to read the question and have it all right in front of me rather than switching between tabs. Just the way my brain operates I guess.

Yes. You will have the opportunity to jot down notes. Like GPO processing order or Subnetting stuff (128,64,32,16,8,4,2,1)