Fail 70-410 so close!

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
Took the 70-410 exam today and missed it by the hair of my chin. Scored a 676. was oh so close.But its got me excited to see how close I am so I'm going to study and reschedule this bad boy for Saturday and tell you guys the good news latter that day God spears life.icon_study.gificon_cry.gif
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You got this bro God bless buddy!! Study hard and bring it home :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks Brother!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck for next time!
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You'll get it next time for sure!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah. You got this.

Lab and Technet some of those 'Huh?' questions you got on the exam. I always try to lab some of the situations asked about in the exam at home just to see what happens.
  • jertsyjertsy Member Posts: 14 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's not a bad score, good luck for Saturday :)
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Trust me I been there myself too. I was that close the last time I tried. Just keep pushing you will get there.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck! It took me three attempts for that exam, but being that close, it is obvious you got this.
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+