CISM Application approval

dabooladaboola Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone else received this message below?

Application Status:
Approved

Comments

• imfrom51imfrom51 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nope. Nothing on my end. I figure it's going to take upward of 5 weeks. Looks like you got in early!!
  • kdotnohkdotnoh Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□

Application Status:
    Unreviewed

Submitted on the 16-01-2017
  • cisumworldcisumworld Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got an email asking for confirming the contact details in the ISACA portal and also reminding for processing fee. Looks like a standard one... BTW I've applied few days back only.

daboola, When did you applied for certificate? looks like you got it quickly?
    My boss just got an approved email. So they are being actively worked on. Hopefully sooner than later
  • dabooladaboola Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cismworld I submitted my aaplication in on the 15th. I received my certification (27 Jan) today. :)
  • coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wed, Jan 18 sent in application
    Mon, Jan 23 received confirmation message application received

I am sure I am at least another week or two...
  • cisumworldcisumworld Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you Daboola and Cofeeisgood...
    My application is still unreviewed (& I paid the application fee right after passing)
    so 4 weeks after application accepted

so its been 4 weeks since accepted application but they say what 4 to 6 weeks?
    I'll give it another 3 weeks (so a total of 7 after accepted application) before I inquire. I am sure they have a lot of applications to review.

the wait just is annoying but meh.... i will live :)
    My boss' application was processed and done in about a week. I put mine in on the 24th. So far, it's still unreviewed. But it's not a big deal for me. My boss has already mentioned about a pay increase / bonus so it's all good.
    Update today Feb 15th - Complete - Under Review

Getting closer.
  • FrankMat74FrankMat74 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just got the same message, taking more time than before.
  • RogueJDRogueJD Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CRISC here, but similar story. Application submitted on 02 FEB. Still unreviewed as of 15 FEB.

I was hoping for a quick turnaround, as I've seen those who submitted early got theirs approved in about a week. Oh well, I imagine they're busy.
    my status changed to
    Complete-Under Review

a few days ago...
    so it's complete but still under review... whatever that means...

meh... i can understandably can wait another week or two but have a feeling this going to pop any day & be all done :)
    Friday 17th - status changed to approved. Still not "certified" but it's one step closer.
    imfrom51 wrote: »
    Friday 17th - status changed to approved. Still not "certified" but it's one step closer.

i must be in the same batch as you...

you made me look again... I'm approved, but not yet "certified"

maybe e-mail / status change will come out this morning or early next week.
    Just got the email:

Congratulations! ISACA’s CISM Certification Working Group is pleased to inform you that on 17 February 2017 you have been granted certification as a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).

Huzzah
    I got my CISM notice as well...

interesting twist, so I go to add it at the end of my Linkedin, cant

LinkedIn dropped the last name allowed spaces from 40 down to 20

this article states "last name" should be 40 but when you actually go to do it, nope, last name is 20

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/maximum-linkedin-character-counts-2017-andy-foote-

if i actually edit my last name, say want to switch out the CISA for CISM, nope... right now i have 30 some spaces (I have a long last name) but it if edit it, LinkedIn will make me drop down to 20 total spaces... werid