Options

Online study group

Thepro21usThepro21us Member Posts: 16 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am currently studying to take the security+ cert test, and I wanted to know if anybody knows of any online security+ study groups Or if someone would like to start one with me for other ppl that's also studying for the certification. I think studying with others would really work. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    I would highly suggest Professor Messer's Security+ Youtube playlist (free) and buying Darril Gibson's book (also comes with very good practice questions).

Professor Messer also does study groups, check it out.
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • Options
    I'm subscribed to those professor messer study groups which are ok but thats only once a month. I would like to atleast get together online once or twice a week. I've also read the Darril Gibson book which was great.
  • Options
    jhartman027jhartman027 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you all for the feedback. I think that I will study for an additional week or two just to be sure. I do have a free retake, but i really just want to pass the first go around.
  • Options
    nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hello, I'm working towards with Sec+ again, will PM.
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • Options
    ultm8mindultm8mind Member Posts: 111
    I'd say Gibson's Book and the Premium Content on his site, alot of good information on that.
  • Options
    I've started a group with the groupme app just so we can get together and start chatting about other collaborative app we can use to study together. Here is the link You're invited to my new group "Comptia Security+ Study Group" on GroupMe. https://app.groupme.com/join_group/29158758/W4vDxi