2 Booster Packs for Sale

CertifiedMonkeyCertifiedMonkey Member Posts: 172 ■■□□□□□□□□
All sold. Mods please delete this thread when you get the chance. Thanks.

Comments

• WastedHatWastedHat Member Posts: 132 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Whats the deal with the booster packs? Do you generally get a better deal from a 3rd party compared to Microsoft? and are the only available at certian times of year?
  • CertifiedMonkeyCertifiedMonkey Member Posts: 172 ■■□□□□□□□□
    They were only available until the end of September last year and they are good for 6 months from the date of purchase. I purchased them on Sep 25th and 27th. I didn't buy it from a third party, so no I didn't get a deal or anything like that. I bought them for $200 but won't have time to use them. My loss is someone else's gain. The only thing that was "better" about them was that they gave you 5 attempts per exam. I think that they were introduced last year. Don't quote me on that though. If anyone needs proof that I bought them from Microsoft, I still have the receipt/email. Let me know.

I'm just trying to sell them before they expire and preferably quick enough so that the buyer gets the max # of attempts as possible. Currently tied up with WGU/ CCNA Security.
    Dropping down to $125 each. Open to negotiations.
  • drakerdraker Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Dropping down to $125 each. Open to negotiations.

If you fail the exam, how soon do you have to wait to take it again? How many retakes with this pack?

I am just about ready to take the test I think (I hope). Would be nice to have a few shots at it.
    Break time..!
    The booster pack comes with 5 retakes, but you'll probably only be able to take it 4 times (due to time). The booster pack follows the exam retake policy. If you fail once, you have to wait 24 hours before the second attempt. If you fail the second attempt, you then have to wait 14 days between attempts. Here's a scenario where you can get 4 attempts:
    1st attempt Feb 23 (wait 24 hours)
    2nd attempt Feb 26 (wait 14 days)
    3rd attempt March 12th (wait 14 days)
    4th attempt March 26th
    The booster pack comes with 5 retakes, but you'll probably only be able to take it 4 times (due to time). The booster pack follows the exam retake policy. If you fail once, you have to wait 24 hours before the second attempt. If you fail the second attempt, you then have to wait 14 days between attempts. Here's a scenario where you can get 4 attempts:
    1st attempt Feb 23 (wait 24 hours)
    2nd attempt Feb 26 (wait 14 days)
    3rd attempt March 12th (wait 14 days)
    4th attempt March 26th

How does the transfer happen, is there a registration code or something? This will be my first attempt at a certification, so I'm completely unfamiliar with the process.
    Break time..!
    Its just a voucher code. You pay, I send you the code. You can then use the code to register for the exam. Do you have skype or something we can use to communicate faster? Also, do you use Paypal?
    Its just a voucher code. You pay, I send you the code. You can then use the code to register for the exam. Do you have skype or something we can use to communicate faster? Also, do you use Paypal?

I don't have skype and it doesn't look like I can PM you. Are you able to PM me your email?

I have paypal.
    Break time..!
  • swann544swann544 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you still have the other voucher for sale? You said you had two right?
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Which Exams are these vouchers good for on the MCSA/MCSE tracks?
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
    Yes, I still have both. Yes, these are good for the MCSA/E tracks. Also, keep in mind that the price is negotiable.

@draker you need a certain # of posts before you can PM/accept PMs.
    Yes, I still have both. Yes, these are good for the MCSA/E tracks. Also, keep in mind that the price is negotiable.

@draker you need a certain # of posts before you can PM/accept PMs.
    Im interested in the one that expires sooner. Only because it makes no difference to me, I will only get to 3 attempts out of it max due to scheduling at my local testing center. I checked today. I am going to see if I can get a few more posts racked up and unlock the mystical PM achievement.
    Break time..!
  • TrueliesTruelies Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you know if you vouchers can be used in Italy?
    I know that some are valid just in North America and some others internationally... which one are you selling?
    Thanks! Ciao! icon_wink.gif
    Still getting used to this form. I think my last post went to mod review before it let me post. It will probably show up at some point.. but trying again.

I am interested in the march 25th expiry voucher. The few extra days don't matter to me. I will only be able to attempt the text 3 times max due to my local testing center schedule.
    Break time..!
    Also I am working on trying to unlock the mystical PM achievement by drumming up a few posts.
    Break time..!
    Truelies wrote: »
    Do you know if you vouchers can be used in Italy?
    I know that some are valid just in North America and some others internationally... which one are you selling?
    Thanks! Ciao! icon_wink.gif

These are for NA region. Sorry
    These are for NA region. Sorry
    I feel like a nerd saying this, but if you have twitter, you can message me there. DM draker541. Not sure how many posts I need before I can PM you.
    Break time..!
    1 sold for $100. Got 1 left.
    Registered for March 1st.
    Break time..!
    Thanks again.

For those of you looking to buy the other one, I bought the 25th voucher and registered with no issues at all.
    Break time..!
  • swann544swann544 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you still have the other booster pack I would like to get it. Send me an email at swann544@msn.com
    Still got 1 left. Looking for $100. If you're ready to take a few shots at the exam before March 27th, this is half the price of an exam replay and you could still get 3 attempts (versus 2 with exam replay).
  • KinecticKinectic Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi I will take the other voucher
    Not sure i will be able to PM you though
    Do you have Skype, twitter, or something?
  • PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I really wish i'd bought one of these now.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
    You still can, unless he sold the other one. If you are ready to take it soon.

You can still get at least 2 maybe 3 tries at it depending on your testing office schedule.
    Break time..!
    draker wrote: »
    Registered for March 1st.
    Passed the 70-410 this morning. :D
    Break time..!
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    draker wrote: »
    You still can, unless he sold the other one. If you are ready to take it soon.

You can still get at least 2 maybe 3 tries at it depending on your testing office schedule.

The OP edited their post saying they sold both vouchers. I hope Microsoft brings back the second shot soon, need to get 70-417 out of the way.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2