CEH ilearn

C D 2C D 2 Banned Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all

i just bought the ilearn package for 999$. it include

• One Year Access to the CEH E-courseware
  • 6 months access to EC-Council's official Online lab environment (iLabs)
  • Certification Voucher
  • 6 months' access to EC-Council's expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace
my question here is these material enough to pass the exam? and how long i need to study for the exam as im fresh graduate (Master of network security)

Comments

• FawazSWFawazSW Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am sorry I don't know the answer to this question. Could you please provide me where you received this deal from? I am interested in buying the same package.
  • TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You should be ok. For the most part. I would look into a resource that wont cost much to round out from someone not from CEH. Like Walker's book on Amazon or doing a 7 day trial at CBT Nuggets. Other than that you should be ok. Using their material as well will help you in not getting audited
    C D 2 wrote: »
    Hey all

• Certification Voucher
    • 6 months' access to EC-Council's expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace
    my question here is these material enough to pass the exam? and how long i need to study for the exam as im fresh graduate (Master of network security)
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • TreySongTreySong Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    C D 2 wrote: »
    Hey all

• Certification Voucher

Wow! I paid £1,500 ( $2,000) for the same types of access in December 2016. I also bought the Walker book and Oriyano too. I am planning to take the exam in the next three weeks.
  • C D 2C D 2 Banned Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    FawazSW wrote: »
    I am sorry I don't know the answer to this question. Could you please provide me where you received this deal from? I am interested in buying the same package.

from---EC-council
  • FawazSWFawazSW Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    EC-council has the offer for 1899 (https://iclass.eccouncil.org/?p=719). Can you tell me how you got it for 999? Thank you so much.
  • C D 2C D 2 Banned Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    FawazSW wrote: »
    EC-council has the offer for 1899 (https://iclass.eccouncil.org/?p=719). Can you tell me how you got it for 999? Thank you so much.

there was a discount 30% from 1th Jan to 15th Feb