Passed with an 823

RewireRewire Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Darrill Gibson's site and study guide, use it.

Plain and simple went from getting 20-30s on practice tests to get 90-97s using his content, and absolutely destroyed it. There were a few questions on the test that weren't included in the Certmaster or his content, so I'm pretty sure that's what tripped me up for a higher score. Only took 2 weeks of studying his content was enough for me to get that score, you can do it too.

Comments

• Eddie8930Eddie8930 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Rewire wrote: »
    Darrill Gibson's site and study guide, use it.

Plain and simple went from getting 20-30s on practice tests to get 90-97s using his content, and absolutely destroyed it. There were a few questions on the test that weren't included in the Certmaster or his content, so I'm pretty sure that's what tripped me up for a higher score. Only took 2 weeks of studying his content was enough for me to get that score, you can do it too.

Congrats! I am just starting to study, so I'll need to check out that web site.
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I barely passed last weekend with a score of 755 lol, but a pass is a pass but we all know scoring higher makes you feel all good on the inside.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!!!Excellent Score icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Thepro21usThepro21us Member Posts: 16 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!!
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • BlvdKnightBlvdKnight Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I passed today with an 808 and I can also vouch for Gibson's resources.
  • alsalv0alsalv0 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As I prepare for the exam myself with Gibson's premium site. I was curious as to how to make a study plan. Is it enough to know all the answers in the Gibson's test modes, not by exam cramming. But by understanding why the answers are correct. would that be sufficient to obtain a passing grade on the exam from your experiance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as far preparing a study plan using the Gibson Premium site. Thanks in advance. Good Luck in your next step!!!
  • GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Dang, 823 studying in 2 weeks? I gotta step up my game. :D
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats. Can't say enough nice thing about Gibson's material. I only used his study questions and they were amazingly insightful.
  • TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Did you have any background in security or you literally just read the site/book and have it down pat?
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]