Hawaii (Oahu) Study Group

bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello,

I am studying for the CASP, and I am wondering if there are any folks here who live in Hawaii (on the island of Oahu) who are also studying for the exam. Perhaps we can form a study group?

If you do and are willing to get together, please let me know!

BJ
2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science

Comments

• e2noobe2noob Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am studying for the exam and I live on Oahu.
  • bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's awesome, e2noob! What's your background? How long have you been studying for the exam?

I am a Java developer, but I am interested in many things related to IT: cloud, programming, security, etc. I just started studying last week, but I am already familiar with some of the concepts in the Sybex book I am reading.
    2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
    Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
  • e2noobe2noob Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am a young IT professional with no specific bg in security. I been studying off and on for the past 3 months. I finished reading the sybex book and finished videos from ITpro.TV, cybrary, and FedVTE. Currently working on the CASP book from Pearson. I also studied CISSP for 3 months prior to my CASP.
  • wolexwolex Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is awesome, you guys are great. The exam is not all that difficult, just know the concept and how all those things worked. One day you too will become sme for comptia like myself. Best of luck