Options

IT Certification Certificates

Comments

• Options
    azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Here is the Certified Ethical Hacker v6 certificate.
    CEH.jpg 20.5K
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
  • Options
    grauwulfgrauwulf Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I find it somewhat hilarious that people are posting their 'information security' certificates with their full real name on it. username + real name + a few quick copernic searches . icon_biggrin.gif

It is kinda neat to see the differences between the different cert materials. I always thought it was neat that Sun gave you a pin as well. All of my cert pins got stuck to my backpack and started several good programing conversations. The wallet cards on the other hand have always been something of an oddity to me, it's not like I've ever been 'carded' to perform some special tech-task.... although now that I think about it that may not be a bad idea icon_razz.gif
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    grauwulf wrote: »
    I find it somewhat hilarious that people are posting their 'information security' certificates with their full real name on it. username + real name + a few quick copernic searches . icon_biggrin.gif

It is kinda neat to see the differences between the different cert materials. I always thought it was neat that Sun gave you a pin as well. All of my cert pins got stuck to my backpack and started several good programing conversations. The wallet cards on the other hand have always been something of an oddity to me, it's not like I've ever been 'carded' to perform some special tech-task.... although now that I think about it that may not be a bad idea icon_razz.gif

Well a lot of us are linked together on LinkedIn.
  • Options
    contentproscontentpros Member Posts: 115 ■■■■□□□□□□
    here is the ISACA CRISC certificate
  • Options
    darkladdiedarkladdie Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow. What a difference a couple of months make for the Security+ card, I got my card in October and it looked like crap compared to yours.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    CompTIA cert holders can log on to the CompTIA site and get a PDF copy of their CompTIA certs in the new graphics.
  • Options
    azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    C|HFI and C|NDA.

Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
  • Options
    Very colorful. Do you have them in Art Deco frames too? ;)
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    azjag wrote: »
    C|HFI and C|NDA.

Why does your CNDA look cooler than mine! icon_sad.gif

I got the certificate in March lol.
  • Options
    David MorsonDavid Morson Banned Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Microsoft certificate is the most beautiful one in its look. I hope that I will have a few of them in future.
  • Options
    pikachuuupikachuuu Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    468023_10150865959093747_592843746_12681928_280388734_o.jpg
    Got my N+ last month and got S+ certified today, so can't wait for that to come in the mail ^_^
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You have the same exact keyboard as I do haha.
  • Options
    examkillexamkill Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for these pictures.
  • Options
    Here's what a GIAC certificate looks like. All of the information on it is verifiable at giac.org.

jdmurray-albums-certificates-picture2945-giac-gsec-certificate-sample.jpg
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats on your new GIAC cert. Just curious, did GIAC stop sending the fancy certificate that's mounted on a plaque?
  • Options
    Thanks. I've not seen an offer for GIAC certificates on a plaque like the (ISC)2 has. The only options were paper-only (free) or paper in a wooden frame ($19 S&H). There was no picture of what the cert looks like in the wooden frame, so I opted for a $6 simple black frame from Big Lots instead.
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hmmm. Maybe its in the mail... I don't remember getting a paper cert. I recall getting an email with something. But about 2-3 weeks later, I got a box with a fancy plaque cert. I never ordered it so it was a surprise to receive.

Ps. I had my name removed from their site icon_wink.gif I hate having my name out there.

[Edit] lol- check out post #50 in this thread. The plague looks like that. I think it takes a few weeks to get it. That's what I got for the GWAPT recently.
  • Options
    A free plaque for each of the 33K GSEC cert holders is probably cost-prohibitive. I guess I'll have to wait for my next GIAC cert to get the wood. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    InfantryRaiderInfantryRaider Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    definitely some nice bling... another bit of motivation for those of us without much :)
  • Options
    Is this the first CASP certificate here? Maybe so...

jdmurray-albums-certificates-picture3484-comptia-casp-certificate.jpg
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I was wondering what it looked like. I have to say that I feel it's ugly. Not as ugly as the EC-Council certificates, but still ugly.
  • Options
    HumbeHumbe Member Posts: 202
    Here is the CISSP Certificate:

• Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I guess EC-Council has taken the people shrieking in laughter to heart, new cert.

FYI, I think they have outdone their level of incompetence, made a new website, launched it before it was finished, didnt transfer people's certs in, and haven't applied CEU's to the cert. Another reason to hate CEU's, companies cant keep their records together.
    ceh.jpg 32.8K
  • Options
    sacredboysacredboy Member Posts: 303 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Guys, is it true that no certificate is issued after getting certified as RHXXX?
    Best, sacredboy!
  • Options
    cwshellhamercwshellhamer Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    SephStorm wrote: »
    I guess EC-Council has taken the people shrieking in laughter to heart, new cert.

FYI, I think they have outdone their level of incompetence, made a new website, launched it before it was finished, didnt transfer people's certs in, and haven't applied CEU's to the cert. Another reason to hate CEU's, companies cant keep their records together.

sorry that cert is just ugly, looks straight out of the sixties or something all tinged brown from massive amounts of cigarette smoke lol
    HAVE: A+
    Working on: N+, CCENT
    Associates Degree: Lincoln Technical Institute ( DO NOT GO!)
    Bachelors degree in progress: Computer Information Systems and Cyber security - Strayer University
  • Options
    adikeshavadikeshav Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys,

i know many of you have done this.. but just in case this thread needs this :)
    I had a dream i was king .Woke up , Still kind:cheers:
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Figured I would bump and show the OSCP cert.
  • Options
    CharlesdickensCharlesdickens Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Worst certificate I got...is this... Just got this one.. HPE Partner Service qualification..