Officially MCSA certified (Passed 70-646)

PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
[FONT=&quot]Finally!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Next up is defeating my arch Nemesis 70-685(which I have failed 4 times) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Followed by 70-686, then onto CCNA, Sec+, Linux+ and possibly RHCSA. Confident I can get them all done before the end of the year.[/FONT]
Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
Working on - RHCE

Comments

• PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on the rest of your 2017 plan. 685 knocked me around a bit too.. remember the microwave! ;)
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks mate.

Me and the microwave are well acquainted from network+. The main problem for me was all of the server side stuff I had no clue on. Hopefully I can go back and have an easier time of it now.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats
    God deserves my best
    Thanks guys.
    Working on - RHCE
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Nice one bro!
    Working on - RHCE
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Did you just "nice one" to yourself? lol I mean, good job ;P
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
    Nah, haha, it was a response to Culpano. Although, I can see how it may look that way.....

/looks around shiftily

Cheers dough
    Working on - RHCE