influence of **** in CISSP Exam

ssapnpssapnp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I am preparing for the CISSP exam. Anybody who passed the exam

please tell us the influence of **** in the exam.

Thanx in advance.

Comments

• DixieWreckedDixieWrecked Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    they wont help you
  • HHHTheGameHHHTheGame Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, they won't help you in the way that other exam **** will. You won't see the exact same question on the real exam. They will help you study, and some even come close to the same type of questions. The cccure.org quizzes have good examples.
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    HHHTheGame wrote:
    Well, they won't help you in the way that other exam **** will. You won't see the exact same question on the real exam. They will help you study, and some even come close to the same type of questions. The cccure.org quizzes have good examples.

The cccure.org quizzes are not ****.

Anyone that's reached the level necessary to sit and pass the CISSP exam shouldn't even be remotely considering ****. So my question is, why do you ask?
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Are you asking how you'll do on the test if you use ****, or if people using **** have affected the test and how it's administered?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • ssapnpssapnp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks again for your replies. I just want to know to can i use the **** for testing my improvement after I go through each domains. Is it actually asked questions earlier in the real exams?.
    I am not only going to trust the **** to pass the exam. I will study hard for that.
    ssapnp wrote:
    Thanks again for your replies. I just want to know to can i use the **** for testing my improvement after I go through each domains. Is it actually asked questions earlier in the real exams?.
    I am not only going to trust the **** to pass the exam. I will study hard for that.

Don't even waste your time on ****. Study hard as you've already mentioned and you won't need the ****. Do you have the required experience to sit this exam?
  • ssapnpssapnp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi keatron,
    I have only one year of experience. But to sit the exam for ISC2 CISSP Associate program, experience is not required is'nt ?
  • darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ssapnp wrote:
    Hi guys,

I am preparing for the CISSP exam. Anybody who passed the exam

please tell us the influence of **** in the exam.

Thanx in advance.

you're going to take a **** in your pants when you sit the exam ...
    rm -rf /
    darkuser wrote:
    you're going to take a **** in your pants when you sit the exam ...

icon_lol.gif
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    keatron wrote:
    ssapnp wrote:

Don't even waste your time on ****. Study hard as you've already mentioned and you won't need the ****. Do you have the required experience to sit this exam?

Hello Keatron,

I dont have 3 year degree with me, However i have been working for a Security Company for the last 5 years.
    Is it sufficient critieria for CISSP ??
    do they give marks considering Educational qalificaiton too?
    please clarify ...
    Regds-Anurag
    It depends on what you've been doing for that Security company. One thing that people often forget is the fact that the experience does not have to be back to back. It can be different blocks of experience at different times in your career that total 4 years.
  • drakhan2002drakhan2002 Member Posts: 111
    [/quote]

I dont have 3 year degree with me, However i have been working for a Security Company for the last 5 years.
    Is it sufficient critieria for CISSP ??
    do they give marks considering Educational qalificaiton too?
    please clarify ...
    Regds-Anurag[/quote]

I'll try to answer your question a little more clearly. The requirements to sit for the CISSP can be found here:

https://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/content.cgi?category=1186

The professional experience requirements can be found here:

https://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/content.cgi?category=1187

To summarize:

- 4 years of experience in Information Security in at least one of the 10 domains that make up the CBK.
    - 1 year can be waived for a Bachelor's of Science degree
    - 1 year can be waived for a Master's of Science in Information Security from a National Center of Excellence
    - 1 year can be waived if you have an approved security certification: https://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/content.cgi?page=1016
    - No more than 2 years of the experience requirement can be waived
    It's not the moments of pleasure, it's the hours of pursuit...