Network+ Voucher

Thoth_DhwtyThoth_Dhwty Member Posts: 96 ■■■□□□□□□□
Which is a good place to buy the Network+ Exam voucher from ?

I am currently considering buying the Exam Voucher + Retake voucher from CompTia Marketplace but I have no idea if there are better legit options out there.

Thanks

Comments

• p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think you can save 10-15% by using the wiley promo-codes when you book the exam with pearson vue, other than that, I'd suggest frequenting as many boards and forums as possible, including reddit, maybe you can find someone who has a spare or retake voucher they don't need that would be willing to sell it just to make some money back. Otherwise, official is about the only way to go.
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Thoth_DhwtyThoth_Dhwty Member Posts: 96 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well I guess official is the way to go, thanks for info
  • Deus Ex MachinaDeus Ex Machina Member Posts: 127
    Do you have a .edu address? If you do, go to the Comptia Academic marketplace. Gives a huge discount for college students.
    "The winner takes it all"
  • edgg51edgg51 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a Network+ voucher for $250, it expires next year
    Anyone knows anything about itexamvouchers.com website?
    They are selling vouchers for 160$ the only thing being expiration date but that wouldn't be a problem. I am just wondering if ita legit or a scam... from googling reviews Im getting a good vibe about them so far but some personal experience with them would be appreciated
    They are selling vouchers for 160$ the only thing being expiration date but that wouldn't be a problem. I am just wondering if ita legit or a scam... from googling reviews Im getting a good vibe about them so far but some personal experience with them would be appreciated

I saw they accept PayPal. I would be confident on buying from them.

Edit #1: It looked like the discount was much less than the one you quoted here, discounted-vue-vmware-vcp-exam-voucher-expires-4-8-2015-1.gif. Show me a link for the actual Net+ that's only $165?

Edit #2: Ahhh, n/m. Looks like it was probably sold is all.
    p@r0tuXus wrote: »
    Edit #1: It looked like the discount was much less than the one you quoted here, discounted-vue-vmware-vcp-exam-voucher-expires-4-8-2015-1.gif. Show me a link for the actual Net+ that's only $165?

Edit #2: Ahhh, n/m. Looks like it was probably sold is all.

You can get a discounted price here
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You can go to GetCertified4Less, they have pretty decent prices. I have used them and I can say they take care of their customers. I purchased a couple of MS vouchers that expired in something like two weeks. After placing the order, they called me to verify that I understood the time constraints. Since I didn't pick up the phone, they emailed for confirmation. After I confirmed, they sent me vouchers that had a two week extension added on at no cost. That is pretty good service, if you ask me.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
    @par0tuxus: Yeah mate looks like it was sold :-/

@stryder: Thanks, will keep an eye out
    Can I get a little help booking my exam ?

I've been told by my testing centre that I must register with pearsonvue for my exam. All good so far, I created an account and all but now when I want to schedule an exam I don't see any option where I can book with a voucher I purchased myself. All I'm getting is scheduling with pearsonvue 294$ price.

What am I doing wrong ?
    edgg51 wrote: »
    You can get a discounted price here

THAT'S what I'm talking about! THANKS!!!
    @P@r0tuXus TFW you suggest a site and then someone else suggests the exact same site a day later and gets all the credit.
    allout.gif

@P@r0tuXus TFW you suggest a site and then someone else suggests the exact same site a day later and gets all the credit.
    allout.gif

Yeeeeea, you're right. My Bad. LoL Thanks ;)
    lol no worries.
    allout.gif

LOL no source was provided that's why I put the link there.