CompTIA Network+

ZzLuLzZzLuLz Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
So I took the Network+ today and failed. My score was 516, I felt like the questions were long and hard to answer.
It is a shock to me considering I felt good about taking the test. Is it just me or is the Network+ a hard exam to pass?

Comments

• Walshman7Walshman7 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry you failed - if you kept the printed score report, go over all the domains they have listed that you didn't score well on and try again. This is what I am doing now.

It is a hard exam, I failed it twice last year and If my job wasn't paying for the exam I think I would have given up by now.
    2017 Certification Goals: MTA 98-366 Networking Fundamentals
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    What study materials did you use ZzLuLz?
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • ZzLuLzZzLuLz Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mike Myers video course and his book.
    These are the resources I used to pass. The Messer video's are great to teach you, the Examcram book is a simple read and has good practice tests and a **** sheet. I would recommend checking these study materials out.

Examcram Book (Read it + practice tests)
    Professor Messor on youtube(Watched all videos and some of the net+ study group vids)
    Did you take the 006 exam or the older one? I guess i got a hard test, but will try another.
    005 (older one). You will see many people on this forum say to always use multiple study resources, one is normally not enough for most exams. Give exam cram a try. The practice tests are pretty solid.
    Yeah I defiantly will check it out before I go for it again.
  • duta74duta74 Member Posts: 143 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I recommended combination of this:
    CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
    CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test | Pearson IT Certification

and

CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Hands-on Lab Simulator
    CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Hands-on Lab Simulator | Pearson IT Certification

With premium edition book you will receive Pearson's practice test software and also 10% discount of Exam.

Use code "BUY2", save 35%