How many points are CCNP labs worth

egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
For those who have come across the information how many points are the labs during the exam worth? I completely skipped the lab on OSPF/EIGRP redistribution lab however I aced the Access List (Patch Control) and ended up getting a score of 730/1000. The minimum score was 790.
B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+

Comments

• OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    I'm not sure what any particular lab would be worth, and at a guess I'd say it varies. I believe that they weight their scores based on a curve.

But why would you skip a lab? Why would you skip any questions?
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    How much are they worth? Enough to NEVER skip them.
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    I don't think most cisco employees even know what labs are worth on exams, I cannot believe being that you show your CCNP certified, you would skip a lab and fail a CCNP exam.

Did you just brain **** it to recertify and got bit in the ass on the redist topic came up in a lab?
  • egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
    ande0255 wrote: »
    I don't think most cisco employees even know what labs are worth on exams, I cannot believe being that you show your CCNP certified, you would skip a lab and fail a CCNP exam.

Did you just brain **** it to recertify and got bit in the ass on the redist topic came up in a lab?

I studied the piss out of that redistribution lab. Just forgot one little detail (which ****** up the whole thing). I forgot to memorize the sequence for

the ospf metrics in the line router eigrp 100 >>> redistribute ospf 1 metric 10000 100 255 1 1500.

Anyway, I ran the "show interface" command during the exam and all metric info appeared but where all mixed up. I have since studied the correct sequence and wont forget during the retest. The correct sequence is "bandwidth, delay, reliability, load, mtu
    B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+