Exam Vouchers

wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi everyone quick question for those who've purchased an exam voucher

Has anyone had their workplace purchase the voucher if so what was the process ? Or was it a case of paying for it yourself then reclaiming it back via expenses at work

Comments

• SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    For me it is almost always a claim in my expense report. I am paied back only with presentation of the exam success report.
  • McxRisleyMcxRisley Member Posts: 494 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I think that would be a question to ask your employer as the answer would be unique to thier policy.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    McxRisley wrote: »
    I think that would be a question to ask your employer as the answer would be unique to thier policy.

If they had policy i'd not be asking lol they're not the best when it comes to things like this
  • xxxkaliboyxxxxxxkaliboyxxx Member Posts: 466
    If they had policy i'd not be asking lol they're not the best when it comes to things like this

In that case...APPROVED! Tell your company I said ok and mark it down as a write off.
    Studying: GPEN
    Reading
    : SANS SEC560
    Upcoming Exam: GPEN
  • McxRisleyMcxRisley Member Posts: 494 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If they dont have a policy then that is even more reason to talk to your employer lol The point I was trying to convey is that no one here can speak for your employer.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.