Options

Transcender tests any good?

lloris_20lloris_20 Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello!

I am scheduled for Net+ in May, wanted to get some practice tests under belt.

Wish to know if Transcender tests any good? Any references?

I have heard from a few that they are close to Net+ exam test.

Anyone took them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I used Transcender for the CISSP practice test and liked it a lot. Very good test engine.
  • Options
    AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used Transcender for my A+ and MCSA Server 2012 exams. I thought they were well worth the money. Good luck!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Options
    Thanks!

Anyone taken them for Network+ ?
  • Options
    Nik 99Nik 99 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Personally didn't like it much. I used it on my laptop and would occasionally crash on wake up, which meant I'd lose my practice test progress before I could make notes on it. Also its sims involve 2 windows most of the time and you cannot have both up at same time. This is super annoying because 1 window is for your answers and the other usually contains important info to provide those answers.

I took my exam in january this year so I can remember how brutal it is. I'll say 1 thing for transcender, its questions are pretty tough, which is good prep for the real thing. Most people agree atm it's harder then it should be and people with CCNA's have failed it.
  • Options
    PocketLumberjackPocketLumberjack Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Transcender was good prep for the Net+. I liked the flash card feature because it really makes you recall the answer so it burns it in better. I would start doing the flash cards soon and then the actual exam questions mid to late April. It is not the best UI but the content is good.
    Learn some thing new every day, but don’t forget to review things you know.
  • Options
    roninkaironinkai Member Posts: 307 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've never used them.....but at first I thought this post said "Transgender tests any good"?....um..... I gotta turn off the news....that's all they wanna talk about.
    浪人 MSISA:WGU
    ICP-FDO ▪ CISSP ▪ ECES ▪ CHFI ▪ CNDA ▪ CEH ▪ MCSA/MCITP ▪ MCTS ▪ S+
    2020 Level Up Goals: (1) DevSecOps Learning Path (2) OSCP
  • Options
    Haha...

Thanks for the views . Will go for it!

Cheers!