Options

Material for LPIC-2

Mr_AndersonMr_Anderson Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I know that this question has probably been asked a gazillion of times, but I am looking for some guidance on how to find good material for the LPIC-2 exam(s).

I bought the "LPIC-2 Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test" by William Rothwell - and it's an excellent all-in-one reference, but I found all the stuff there quite easy - and I was wondering if the actual exams are easy as the book.

Did anybody here go pass the 201-400 and 202-400 Exams? How did you find them? Granted, everything is subjective, and something easy for me might be difficult for others - or vice-versa - but I was looking to get the opinion of someone seasoned enough to have a similar perspective as mine.

Any help is greatly appreciated anyway.

Thanks,
Mr_Anderson

Comments

• Options
    VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Hi,

I know that this question has probably been asked a gazillion of times, but I am looking for some guidance on how to find good material for the LPIC-2 exam(s).

I bought the "LPIC-2 Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test" by William Rothwell - and it's an excellent all-in-one reference, but I found all the stuff there quite easy - and I was wondering if the actual exams are easy as the book.

Did anybody here go pass the 201-400 and 202-400 Exams? How did you find them? Granted, everything is subjective, and something easy for me might be difficult for others - or vice-versa - but I was looking to get the opinion of someone seasoned enough to have a similar perspective as mine.

Any help is greatly appreciated anyway.

Thanks,
    Mr_Anderson

If the objectives are easy for you, then you're probably ready to go for the exam. I've gone through the 201-400 objectives and they're relatively easy. I think the 202-400 objectives are a bit more difficult since they cover some things I've never been able to configure in production (OpenVPN, configuring Linux as a router, and OpenLDAP).
  • Options
    duta74duta74 Member Posts: 143 ■■□□□□□□□□