Options

Book for Studying the Linux + Exam

sharpy56sharpy56 Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Is there a particular book that you would recommend using for studying for the Linux + exam?

Thanks in Advanced.

Comments

• Options
    espi_251espi_251 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sharpy, the book below will be helpful in preparing you for both of the exams.

CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Cert Guide: (Exams LX0-103 & LX0-104/101-400 & 102-400) (Certification Guide) 1st Edition
    by Ross Brunson (Author), Sean Walberg (Author)
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I am reading this one:
    CompTIA Linux+ Powered by Linux Professional Institute Study
    Guide: Exam LX0-103 and Exam LX0-104 , Third Edition
    by Christine Bresnahan and Richard Blum
    Sybex. (c) 2015. ISBN-10: 1119021219
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • Options
    espi_251espi_251 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    shochan wrote: »
    I am reading this one:
    CompTIA Linux+ Powered by Linux Professional Institute Study
    Guide: Exam LX0-103 and Exam LX0-104 , Third Edition
    by Christine Bresnahan and Richard Blum
    Sybex. (c) 2015. ISBN-10:1119021219

I did not like this study guide, but that's just me. :) It put me to sleep after reading the first couple of chapters, too much of dry reading and the layout of the content was not appealing.
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I am having the same symptoms on this book...Just trying to get through it & take the 1st exam by the end of May.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • Options
    Micheal AlexMicheal Alex Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WOW! This post was so good and informative for everyone who really know and want to know about the books of Linux thank you for sharing this type of informative and helpful post with us glad to see this type of post you are doing such an excellent work come here to know about the name of some book and got really an important information about Linux. Thank once again... :)