Best security+ study guide

moonlight77moonlight77 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I am preparing to take the security+ exam, I just need your advice. which is the best guide (last edition) I can use?

Thanks

Moonlight:)

Comments

• marianonamorosomarianonamoroso Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi moonlight77!

I am reading Darril Gibson's book. At present I am on chapter 5, it is an excellent resource. Additionally, I also bought this week practice test questions at getcertifiedgetahead.com (Darril Gibson too).

I hope it will help you!
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    gibson book / gibson practice tests/ gibson premium practice simulations on his website
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • tuxedoturtletuxedoturtle Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am sitting for my exam tomorrow. From what I have read so far Gibson's book is the best and from the two I read the other being sybex. I think Gibson's book is defiantly better quality. I also got his premium content however I dont like the way things flow in his site however they are a great resource. I have been using the uCertify practice tests with a mix of Transcender as well. Good luck on your studies!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Darril Gibson book is good. I recommend the ExamCram SY0-401 book. I always found the ExamCram series to be good quality and a great price as well.
  • moonlight77moonlight77 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys, I am looking for the last edition of this book on amazon, the last one is on 2014?
  • tuxedoturtletuxedoturtle Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is correct the ISBN is 1939136024.