CCNPv7 Switch - Final Exam

urlatorurlator Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
my post got deleted for some reason. anyway, if someone have it, please send me on prandjed at yahoo com mail.
thanks.

Comments

• thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What do you mean by "final exam"?
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Your post got deleted because you are asking for something this site does not condone.

http://www.techexams.net/misc.php?do=showrules

"Posting actual exam questions and/or promoting, condoning and linking to brain **** sites will lead to a permanent ban."
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    www.ine.com

www.udemy.com

Those are 2 excellent brain **** sites, with hours and hours of information to memorize, good luck! :)
  • urlatorurlator Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you guys, I already read tons and tons of information :)

by final exam, I meant theory part of CCNP Networking Academy course. I have finished routing - both sba and final, and few days ago switching sba as well.

btw in my own experience with CCNA certification, I went to academy, did all kinds of labs and tests, read bundle of theory and on certification exam got many questions that wasn't even mentioned in none of those.
  • OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    urlator wrote: »
    btw in my own experience with CCNA certification, I went to academy, did all kinds of labs and tests, read bundle of theory and on certification exam got many questions that wasn't even mentioned in none of those.

That's funny. I did the CCNA course, read all the books, and found the exam to be quite straight forward.

The Cisco Network Academy CCNP Switch exam isn't too hard if you revise the end of chapter tests.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
    well, I guess we have different experience ;)

and I know it's not difficult, just wanted to take a bit easier path this time. anyway, exam is today so I will let you know how it passed.

take care.
  • OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Good luck! And seriously, re-reading the chapter questions and answers is good preparation, especially if you understand why the answers are correct.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
    thanks man. I passed :)
    Congrats on the pass!

My apologies for my previous post. You really have to be careful with how you present your questions asking for study materials, especially when you are a brand new member.

What's next on your cert list?
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    thank you and don't worry, you didn't say anything wrong ;)

regarding certs, next one is tshoot. after that I will probably stick to those for some time until I gain some strong work experience on my current job position. I started to work as a voice engineer, just month ago, and there are so many things to be learned. also, many of things learned through cisco academy needs to settle in for real. if you understand what I mean.

and what about you?
    I actually started a thread about the CCDA I want to complete by the end of this year. I started a new job in December, and moved into a new house in a new area last month, as well as working on an MBA. My time is spent by the end of the week, so I think 1 cert this year is good enough for now.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccda-ccdp/124594-just-started-studying-200-310-ccda.html
  • volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,046 ■■■■■■■■□□
    ande0255 wrote: »
    www.ine.com
    www.udemy.com
    Those are 2 excellent brain **** sites, with hours and hours of information to memorize, good luck! :)
    +1
    :]