Options

210-250 SECFND | Study Material Recommendations?

kanedogkanedog Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
My Cisco Certs expire at the end of April and need to pass a CCNA level exam to recertify. I've been pursuing other certs related to Security (CISSP & Sec+ obtained in 2016) so figured the SECFND shouldn't be too hard to pass...but...I'm not finding any study material for this exam, such as Cisco Press, CBT Nuggets, Cybrary, etc..

Before I spend the $300 and walk into the test "blind", is anyone aware of any books or CBT Nugget type training that has been developed yet for this exam? I'm not part of the Scholarship program and I've seen the advice to study all of the domains, just looking for more specific info if that makes sense.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Passed this one yesterday. Didn't get much feedback on what to expect or study for on this exam...but...this one is true to its name, "Security Fundamentals". Passing score is an 825 / 65 questions / no labs but a couple drag & drops.

My study material for the CompTIA Sec+ exam was more than enough to pass this one. Linux / Wireshark / Netflow are items that I would recommend a basic knowledge of as these seem important to the larger Cyber Ops program.

Anyhow, good luck to everyone on your future exams!
  • Options
    p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Firstly, congrats on your present success. Second, I believe ITpro.TV has video series on the CyberOps Course.

Good Luck!
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Options
    Thank you! I will check out ITpro.TV as I still need to pass the 2nd half of the Cyber Ops cert :)
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Safari Books Online has a video course on it that just came out last month. Hopefully this links works, signed in atm on there so not sure

https://www.safaribooksonline.com/library/view/ccna-cyber-ops/9780134646794/
  • Options
    Cool, will check it out. Thank you!