Options

CEHv9 Exam Voucher available for 100 USD discount

cehv9cehv9 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have an exam voucher available for the CEH exam. The original price is 600 USD. I can give it away at 400 USD. This voucher can be used from anywhere in the world. The exam has to be taken online from the EC Council Exam Center at this location. Payment through PayPal or Bitcoin. Any questions, please PM.

Comments

• Options
    xcopyxcopy Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is this still available? Thx.
    C|EH, CASP, C|DNA, ITIL, VCP6, MCITP:EA + others
  • Options
    JhonCEHJhonCEH Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cehv9 wrote: »
    I have an exam voucher available for the CEH exam. The original price is 600 USD. I can give it away at 400 USD. This voucher can be used from anywhere in the world. The exam has to be taken online from the EC Council Exam Center at this location. Payment through PayPal or Bitcoin. Any questions, please PM.

I am going to sit in CEH Exam 2017. do you have the voucher ?
  • Options
    bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do you still have the voucher? Is there an expiration date for it?
    2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
    Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just to provide some insight. From my understanding, C|EH vouchers are meant only for the candidate that purchased them. If you try and buy a voucher from someone on here, it won't work and you and the seller would be breaking EC-Council terms which is a big no no. Just my 2 cents but do as you wish.