Options

CRISC review manual 2015 edition & CRISC Q& A Explanations Manual-2015

engkhdengkhd Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
Dear All ,

i will sit CRISC exam next JUNE ( hopefully ) , I have CRISC review manual 2015 edition & Q&A explanation manual from the same edition , my question is , is there major difference from this year editions and the ones i have ? , i checked ISACA website i found the CRISC review manual for this year almost have 26 pages more than the one i have . i am really confused . pls advise

Regards ,

Khaled

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I know for CISM there was almost no difference between the manual I bought in 2013 and never got a chance to sit, and the one I bought last year. I lost mine from last year and so I just bought the new one so I'm interested in seeing if there's any difference between the 2013 and 2017 ones. Unfortunately ISACA doesn't publish an index so no way to know for sure unless you can find someone who has the new one to compare with.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    manaol2112manaol2112 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi there,

Can you please share the CRISC review manual 2015 edition & Q&A explanation manual to my email (manaol2112@gmail.com) please? Planning to take the CRISC this coming June 2017. You'll be my angel if I pass.