My worse test experiance

Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
Well, I got to the test cent 20 minutes before the test started. They look at me and say "What are you here for?", I say and prometric exam. They say... well, you're in luck. We just got the system back up, it's been down all day. Should be about another 20 minutes. I say cool, no big deal. 40 minutes later, they tell me it's still loading, and to probably go get some lunch. keep in mind, it's now 1:20, my exam was suppose to start @ 1:00.

So I go to lunch, come back 30 minute later. It's back up. They take my info, and walk me to my seat. Guess what happens next? It can't receive the freaking exam. I sit there in the hot seat for 20 minutes, before they tell me that it's going to be another 90 minute, because they're on hold with Prometric.

Need less to say, it's now 3:00, and I'm back home. I took the day off for the stupid test, and now I'm doing nothing. They're going to call me here soon and let me know if it's good to go. They're open until 9:00 tonight.

All I have to say is, after all this, I had better pass! :)

Sorry, just had to vent/share.
WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!

Comments

• SirDragoSirDrago Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that. The Microsoft exam software crashed too for me one time before my test. They had to reset it but that took only a few minutes.
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    I have had a similar situation before. I walked in with my voucher due to expire the same day, they tell me the system had JUST be restored after a 70+ hour down time.

This story seems to confirm for me that Pearson is slightly more reliable.

Better luck next time~
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Well, I gave the center a call, and still no word. I'm going to wait until 8pm, then call prometric and reschedule the exam. I'm pretty ticked!!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Well, I had to reschedule the exam till next Wednesday. The only good thing about this is, it gives me time to make sure I'm good for the test.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• xp_proxp_pro Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey orion82698,

that was a horror day for you man.

so far i'm lucky with the place i test at. its a small office in ottawa nothing fancy no chicks around with mostly PIII computers lol but wow man it works :)

by the way i got my MCP with 70-271 and foing for 70-272 soon

Thanks to this GREAT TECHEXAMS.NET
    MCP certified , A+ certified, MCDST
    Awesome man!

Congrats!
    WIP Vacation ;-)