Options

CD you can use in the lab? Where do you find it?

mtbcyclistmtbcyclist Member Posts: 30 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ok this may be a dumb question but I have not been able to find the answer anywhere. I am assuming the CD you are allowed are the documentation CDs that come with the piece of equipment that is in the lab. So if you were to have a 2600 series router and a 3500 series switch in the lab that means you would have two documentation CDs?

Also where would one find these CDs. I have poked around Cisco's web site and found links but have not yet found where I can actually download the CDs. I also found documentation DVDs on Cisco's web site. Anybody can provide a link I would appreciate it greatly. Obviously I want to download the CDs and burn them so that I can use them in a mock lab test when I am ready.

On another note I also read that Cisco is eliminating the search function on the CDs in the lab test? That a real downer.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DW [banned]DW [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 240
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Yes, the search function has been disabled. On internetwork expert's site, there is a free Class on Demand that is quite helpfull. I try to never use the search at work or study, unless it is a time crunch at work, for that very reason.

And the DVD is the same as the site, and what will be available during the lab, sans search.
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    PCHoldmann wrote:
    And the DVD is the same as the site, and what will be available during the lab, sans search.

Not exactly,its missing bits and pieces.I'm always clicking links on the dvd that direct me to the webpage.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    also the DVD has the search facility which has been disabled in the lab and on the website!

I find the dvd slow and cumbersome, but I take with me when I got to client sites as the internet isnt always available
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    mtbcyclistmtbcyclist Member Posts: 30 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. I have made it my home page and am going to make it a big part of my studies. I though that was it but was not sure, but you all confirmed that.
  • Options
    antonioshabirtoantonioshabirto Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mtbcyclist wrote:
    Thanks guys. I have made it my home page and am going to make it a big part of my studies. I though that was it but was not sure, but you all confirmed that.

hi guys

i saw couple of Cisco R&S video training on ebay.

Are they worth buying ??

I did saw Cisco CCIE Certification Package on CBT Nuggets they price wise its kinda ex

but if its better compare to the ebay package. i wont mind buying