Options

Has anyone used uCertify for the Security+ exam?

dmv_prodigydmv_prodigy Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was thinking about buying the labs from uCertify.com to practice the simulation questions, just need to know if it's worth the money or if anyone else has any other recommendations?

Comments

• Options
    Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used measureup which was very good and included simulation questions. The questions are more difficult than the exam, however it prepares you very well.

On the other hand if it is just the simulation questions you are concerned about then go with Darril Gibsons online premium content.
  • Options
    Deus Ex MachinaDeus Ex Machina Member Posts: 127
    I've used uCertify for all of my certifications and I've found it to be an excellent studying resource for some of them (A+ and Project+). However, for Security+, Darill Gibson's book is the best. The praise for his book is virtually unanimous on this site and on any site that gives reviews, and for good reason- nothing else comes close to preparing you as well as that book does. Buy it and follow his advice, and you will pass with no problems. If the simulation questions concern you, buy the simulation questions from his GCGA website, as they also prepare you very well for the exam.
    "The winner takes it all"
  • Options
    Got it, thanks man.
  • Options
    Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. I'm about halfway through reading his book and a couple weeks from taking the exam so I will definitely look into buying the simulation questions from his website.
  • Options
    joshuamurphy75joshuamurphy75 Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    uCertify (through WGU) got me through the exam without any trouble, but I'm curious about Deus Ex Machina's comment. I might want to look up that book for review.