ICND1 On Monday 5/1

jgill1976jgill1976 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Taking the ICND1 on the first of May. My prep so far has been NetAcademy, IT Pro TV, CBT Nuggets, Transcender practice exams, Boson practice exams, and my work experience. I'm not going to lie, I am very nervous. Right now, I'm watching all the CBT Nugget videos again as a refresher, then the weekend before, I'm going to go over the practice exams again. My biggest weakness is IPV6. Most people say they had little to no IPV6 questions on the exam. Hopefully, this holds true for me. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Good luck! It seems you have put in a lot of time on a lot of good sources, however I don't see either Odom or Lammle's book mentioned. Have you read one of the guides yet? I'd highly recommend it, unless you're pulling down 90+ on your Boson practice exams.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Getting ready for this myself. Good luck.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! Know your subnetting! :)
  • Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • jgill1976jgill1976 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck to you too, boxerboy.

JoJoCal, I'm getting 90+ on boson exams, but I'm not sure if it's because I know the material that well or I am memorizing the questions. Same thing with the Transcender. Net Academy also has a practice ICND1 exam. Unfortunately, I don't have that book, but will look into it.