Options

Passed ICND2 ! Wow that was Hard..

liqsh0tliqsh0t Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
861 was my score and man was I nervous... Thank you to all of you for all the knowledge. I've been more of a lurker on here but always found helpful resources.

Good luck to all!

-Never, Never, Never give up - Winston Churchill

Comments

• Options
    Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Excellent work, congrats.

Care to share your studying resources/habits?
  • Options
    scenicroutescenicroute Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    liqsh0tliqsh0t Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Of course!

I do work as a Network Analyst so day to day I deal with routing and switching (Very grateful for this)

- CBT Nuggets w/ Jeremy
    - Todd Lammle's ICND2 - 200-105 book
    - Packet tracer for labs
    - Odom's book (Used it for things that I needed to focus on more, STP, FHRP, OSPF, EIGRP)
    - Boson Exams 200-105 ..... Very very difficult and I feel it over prepares you but I love how they show you what you got wrong and why. This was definitely worth the investment.

Hope that helps and good luck!