Options

CEH Passed!!

charlescywongcharlescywong Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just got my CEH passed yesterday (29 Apr 2017). Saw the screen telling me that the Grade is Passed. Then I logoff from the ECCEXAM portal. However I didn't get the print out from the exam center staff.

Tried to login the ECCEXAM portal today again and click the "report manager" button but it returns nothing. I am just worrying that have I missed out something, like clicking confirm button to end the exam? Anyone have such experience?

Comments

• Options
    ewarriorewarrior Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing CEH. You can logon to your pearson account account and check your exam history if you have appeared through PearsonVUE else you need to have Registration and Validation Number to verify your result.

Does any one know how and when can I get the certificate updated on website with score details.. I passed my exam today
  • Options
    airzeroairzero Member Posts: 126
    I'm not sure about PearsonVUE, but I took the ECCEXAM and also didn't get a printout which worried me, but the results showed up in my Aspen portal records about 2-3 days later. The certificate took about 5 weeks to arrive in the mail.
  • Options
    pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah your aspen portal should update in a few days. The cert will take a few weeks

And congrats. I enjoyed the CEH, despite the hoops you jump through with ECCouncil ...
  • Options
    charlescywongcharlescywong Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! So seems I have to wait! icon_rolleyes.gif