Passed 2nd time around

Chrisbari14Chrisbari14 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
I retook the Project+ exam today and passed with the skin of my teeth! The wording in the exam confused me again and I was surprised I passed once I submitted my test. Scored a 725 and needed a 710. A pass is a pass right? Now time to get my Security+ and Linux+. Part of my WGU curriculum.

Comments

• houdini5150houdini5150 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, was there anything you did different after not passing the 1st time?
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • clndevclndev Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I need to pass that class soon.
  • revboxrevbox Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How much of the math formulas did you encounter?
  • DikopoDikopo Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im also due to retake mine in a week's time, I was so nervous the first time i did not know what to expect, the practice tests i took were completely different from how Comptia set their questions and my time management was so bad . i think I got a 620 the first time I have my fingers crossed for even just a 710 this time.. please give some tips on what you did differently because my mind is such a blur i cant even remember some of the questions they asked. icon_sad.gif