Anyone have MCSA: Office 365?

Looking for study materials but not finding very many. Amazon has one book available for each exam and reviews say that they are outdated. Any other info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    i do not, but I have thought about going for it, so I'll be interested to see what materials you use
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I read on one of the reviews on Amazon, that the book was supplemented with cbt nuggets and plural sight.
    i would curious if anyone has gone for this cert.
  • $bvb379$bvb379 Member Posts: 155
    I have been watching YouTube videos for this. Platform Scholar is the name of the channel. Seems to explain things very well and easy to follow. The Amazon reviews on that book are not very good, so I am trying some other mediums.
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • kmackinleykmackinley Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed the 70-346 using the exam reference book by Orin Thomas on Amazon and from having ~2 years of experiencing working in a limited capacity setting up O365 tenants and users and doing a few migrations.
  • $bvb379$bvb379 Member Posts: 155
    Good to know. I have only been using it for around 10 months. I have shadowed a few migrations and have done 1 by myself. Only from IMAP/Cloud provider to Office 365, never on premise Exchange to Office 365.
  • doubleodoubleo Member Posts: 27 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just passed both 346 and 347 and I must say these were the most stressful exams I've taken so far. Especially for us non-English native speakers. Heck I felt it was testing my English language comprehension rather than my technical knowledge. :D
    Reading huge case studies where you can't look at a case study and the question itself at the same time was so frustrating and shouldn't have been on an Associate level certification. One question I had to pretty much guess since the 3 PowerShell commands to choose from were too long to fit on the screen (!?). Some were completely unrealistically dumb scenarios which I unfortunately cannot disclose.

On a bright side, if you have no idea what exactly they want from you it is possible to deduct obvious wrong answers. Just go with the Microsoft latest and greatest and you cannot miss! :D
    2018 goals: CCNA