CISM study materials

E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
I would like to know if the review QAE manual contains the same practice exams as the QAE database. If some of the content is different then I would like to know if anyone found one more helpful than the other.
Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS

Comments

• 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    from what i recall, database is just an electronic version of the printed materials and is the same. been a few years, so maybe someone newer can provide a more up-to-date answer. isaca support email is usually quick to respond, too, or the phone #
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I believe it is the same, and the issue with the QAE manual is that A) the answers are right there under the questions, B) it doesn't simulate the actual exam experience since it's now CBT, C) it doesn't track scores and trends in scores or scores per domain, D) it isn't as flexible to study with to do targeted exams, even down to specific topics.

I used solely the QAE DB for two weeks to pass.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks guys!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS