Options

Best Practice Tests to Purchase for Security+

SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
I'm debating as to which practice tests to go with and wanted to ask if anyone knows or have any personal experience with either of these two:

CompTIA Security+ Certification Practice Exams

or

CompTIA Security+ Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Practice Test Questions
Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise

Comments

• Options
    SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Also, are there any good known iPhone apps that I purchase to run practice question on the go?
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Options
    Thoth_DhwtyThoth_Dhwty Member Posts: 96 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Spiegel wrote: »
    Also, are there any good known iPhone apps that I purchase to run practice question on the go?

I am using Security+ app from Darril Gibson. Ease to use, you can practice specific topics and can do long tests and short tests, depending of how much time you got to kill.
  • Options
    js586850js586850 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm very close to buying the Get certified get ahead premium content since I've heard such good things about it on this forum and I've really liked Darril's book so far (about 75% the way thru).

The premium content comes with flash cards and audio readings of the "remember this" sections of his book... not sure how easy it is doing either on a phone, but quizlet is a great little app for storing flashcards and it can give you back your cards in a test like format. It's hit and miss but still cool and free.
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Darril Gibson. hands down
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've used Certmaster app on my Android and another one called CompTIA Training app. I'm not sure if they are available for iPhone, but I would think so.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP